In 2018 MADA will continue to push for updates to the Minnesota Motor Vehicle Franchise Law that provide fair compensation to dealers for warranty & recall work. State legislators need to hear directly from you, the business people and residents who live and work in their districts, about the need to get this done.
Why Should You Attend
• Learn more about MADA’s proposed changes to warranty & recall compensation.
• Meet with your legislators and tell your dealership’s story.
• Demonstrate to policymakers the automotive retail industry’s critical role in Minnesota’s economy.
• Debunk the factories portrayal of themselves as victims.
• Help MADA ensure the future success of Minnesota’s dealer network
Who Should Attend?
Dealer Principals, General Managers, Controllers, Service & Parts Managers
9:30 am: Registration
10:00 am: Welcome & Program
• Updates on MADA's Franchise Proposal
• Lobbying 101
11:30 am: Buses Depart to Capitol (boxed lunches will be served)
12:00 pm- 3:00 pm: Appointments with Your Local Legislators
3:30 pm: Buses back to Minneapolis Convention Center
4:00 pm- 6:30 pm: Cocktail Reception at Twin Cities Auto Show for Attendees and Legislators